What information do I need to apply?
Pre-approval takes just minutes. We’ll need to know a few key things about your business – things like revenue and when you started the company. Before final approval, we’ll need the following:
- Social Security Number (SSN)
- Employer Identification Number (EIN)
- Total outstanding business debt
- Six most recent business bank statements
- Most recent personal and business federal tax returns
- In some cases, financial statements, such as P&L and balance sheet may be required
What is the application process?
Applying online is simple and takes about 7 minutes. If you’d rather have a real person walk you through the process, give us a call at 1-800-560-1435.
Are there any fees?
We have zero pre-payment penalties, zero hidden fees, and zero gotchas. If a client accepts a funded loan, StreetShares may charge a pre-disclosed one-time origination fee of up to 4.95%. If a client’s payment fails or is late, a failed payment fee or late fee of $10 may be charged.
What loans and lines of credit are available?
Term loans and lines of credit may be available to clients up to $250,000 for 3-36 month terms. Keep in mind, we may approve a loan for an amount lower than the full amount requested.
How does payment work?
We deduct a fixed, weekly payment directly from your bank account.